Podcast Episode 16 Lisa Medley: Beloved Your Body, Your Bridge to The Divine
Mar 25, 2020
How can we create a positive relationship with our body that empowers us to feel alive?
Lisa serves as a Sustainable Wellbeing Lifestyle and Body Relationship Mentor. She has over 20 years of experience in the healing arts, expressive therapy, life and wellness coaching, therapeutic massage and bodywork, somatics, energy medicine, and conscious movement & dance.
Lisa has experienced a divine connection all of her life. She is the child of a Unitarian Universalist preacher, studies all kinds of spirituality, and creates her lifestyle to be in “integrity with her soul.”
She is the creator of Beloved Your Body™ - a lifestyle program that empowers clients to cultivate a positive relationship with their body for sustainable wellbeing. Lisa believes that the body acts as a bridge to celebrate our divine humanity.
Reveal who you were before the world told you who to be.
Practice the tools of self-love, soul diving, learning to trust your intuition, and so much more, in our online monthly membership: Remembering Sisterhood.
Our membership offers you the opportunity to remember YOU.
Practice sharing in a supportive, loving and authentic environment.
If you are not completely satisfied, cancel at any time!
Enter code PODCAST in the cart on our Membership page
to receive your first 30 days FREE!
"We are here to anchor heaven on earth using the body as our conduit." - Lisa Medley
- As we create more love in the body, we create more love in the world.
- Our culture has not encouraged us to be kind of to our bodies.
- Our body holds wisdom, and unless we become “embodied” we will not gain the wisdom it wants to teach us.
- The body has a voice and it is constantly trying to communicate to us - yet we are not trained to listen or know its language.
- The human body does not lie.
- Your body has 13 physiological systems and is made of energy and parts that are all designed to work on your behalf.
- If you are in any state of disease you are in chronic stress.
"The body helps us integrate the divine and the human." - Lisa Medley
- Connect with Lisa Medley:
Facebook | Instagram | Soulistic Arts
"Doing our work in the body allows us to access new levels of being alive. When you get past the wounded piece, and are brave enough to inhabit your own body and feel your feelings, that’s when you really start living." - Monica Rodgers